Dow Jones Sustainability Index(DJSI)/CTS content
Dow Jones Sustainability Index(DJSI)/CTS
DJSI_ Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
This index was developed by S&P Dow Jones Indices of the U.S. and RobecoSAM of Switzerland. This index evaluates sustainability of 2,500 enterprises around the world. In October 2009, Korea Productivity Center released DJSI Korea, world's first national DJSI. KPC promotes sustainable management of domestic enterprises.
- Improve comprehensive corporate values not only in the financial aspect but also in non-financial aspects.
- Improve global viability through sustainability evaluation that complies with the international standard.
- Reinforce preemptive response for global sustainable management round.
- Improve reputation through index inclusion and increase of sustainable investment funds.
CTS Certification_ Carbon Trust Standard Certification
Carbon Trust Standard certification is an international greenhouse gas reduction certification developed by Carbon Trust in the UK in 2001 in order to reduce greenhouse gas, to improve energy efficiency, and to promote carbon technology development.
Internationally acknowledge, this index was introduced in Korea by Korea Productivity Center in 2011. KPC conducts certifications of environmental management strategies and reduction of green house gas and energy.
- Constant improvement and leadership of carbon management level.
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluation and examination.
- Promote reduction activities and identify improvement tasks.
- Preemptive response to the transaction system of green house gas exhaustion rights.
- Improve reliability of the parties concerned and corporate image.